Sign in to your account to access your profile, history, and any private pages you've been granted access to.
We would like to advise all our clients and their families to continue with services during the current restrictions.
Blacksheep Care Services will be complying with the following restrictions:
* Social support will take place but only in your home.
• Masks will be compulsory for all staff and visitors.
• One person per 4 sqaured rules will be re-introduced.
Exemptions for wearing a mask are:
• Masks should not be worn by toddlers under 2 years of age and babies, as they are a choking and suffocation risk.
• Children 12 years and under are exempt but are encouraged to wear masks where practicable.