We can provide services to NDIS participants who are plan or self-managed.
Our services, across all regions, include; Personal Care, Domestic Assistance, Social Support, Transport, Meal Preparation, In-home Respite, and Home and Yard Maintenance.
Blacksheep Care Services can provide all of the services to those in the community who do not have NDIS or Aged Care Packages. We provide care for insurance companies and those who are self-funded.
Blacksheep Care Services currently provides care for clients on ComPacks. This is a program through Community Options Australia and Community Services#1.
'ComPacks' is a short-term package of home care services that can support you at home after a hospital stay. A six-week package is available following discharge from the hospital. A Case Manager will develop a care plan with you and arrange services to be delivered to your home. People of any age are eligible for case management and home care services to manage at home following a hospital stay. Referrals are made by delegated health staff while an individual is in hospital. These may include:
• Nurses • Social Workers • Occupational Therapists/Physiotherapists • Discharge Planners
Blacksheep Care Services is also partnered with
'Carer Gateway', providing respite for our carers.
We would like to advise all our clients and their families to continue with services during the current restrictions.
Blacksheep Care Services will be complying with the following restrictions:
* Social support will take place but only in your home.
• Masks will be compulsory for all staff and visitors.
• One person per 4 sqaured rules will be re-introduced.
Exemptions for wearing a mask are:
• Masks should not be worn by toddlers under 2 years of age and babies, as they are a choking and suffocation risk.
• Children 12 years and under are exempt but are encouraged to wear masks where practicable.