Blacksheep Care Services provides Short Term Accommodation and Respite to NDIS Participants in Broken Hill & Bulga.
Carers encourage clients to participate in activities while in care.
Carers are able to provide overnight active support as well as sleepover support.
Clients are given the opportunity to develop skills with involvement in meal preparations and other domestic activities.
Carers involve clients in social activities within and outside the home.
Clients are provided with a safe space to express
themselves and their emotions.
Carers are able to provide medical transport to clients when required.
We would like to advise all our clients and their families to continue with services during the current restrictions.
Blacksheep Care Services will be complying with the following restrictions:
* Social support will take place but only in your home.
• Masks will be compulsory for all staff and visitors.
• One person per 4 sqaured rules will be re-introduced.
Exemptions for wearing a mask are:
• Masks should not be worn by toddlers under 2 years of age and babies, as they are a choking and suffocation risk.
• Children 12 years and under are exempt but are encouraged to wear masks where practicable.